To work with industriousness and energy to lead the development of the most inspiring insights, defined opportunities and resulting positioning – to set the strategic foundation for the most compelling creative and interactions outputs for our clients.
- Engage colleagues and clients with inspiration and energy to lead the delivery of the Mi Insights system.
- Maintain the highest quality, integrity and strength of strategic planning recommendations, to deliver excellence in strategic outputs to support the growth and development of all client business.
- Protect the integrity of our Mi Insights, and broader Mi3, systems whilst demonstrating the ability to understand client-0specific needs and where we must adjust the reporting model of our insights learnings to meet a client’s specific need.
- Lead by example in always delivering in-scope and on-time.
- Play a proactive part in evolving Mi Insights system best practice with the Mi Insights team.
- Lead positive and productive collaboration within the MI Insights team and with key agency peers/departments, and with client partners to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to the client business.
- Actively encourage personal and professional growth in the skills, experiences and behaviours of the team members in equal measure – through formal and informal coaching, mentoring and hands-on learning.
- Embrace and adopt the principles of a high-performing team.
- Ensure all policy and legal requirements for the agency as they relate to the group are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support new business and agency marketing/promotion activity when necessary.
- Always hold an informed point of view, one that the client and colleagues will see providing value.
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership of the strategic context of client-specific accounts or product work streams.
- Lead the hands-on strategic planning, using the Mi Insights model process and tools.
- Direction and management of qualitative insight gathering (and quantitative as needed).
- Planning and facilitation MI Insights workshops.
- Reporting, analysis and application of learning and outputs from discovery and workshops.
- Development of creative briefs and providing concise and inspirational input to fellow Mi3 teams.
- Coordination and collaboration with all agency disciplines to assure integration and synergy.
- Plan, write up and, where required, present planning sections of new business proposals.
- Participate in and contribute to agency promotional activity.
- Maintain and advance the Mi Insights model and tools, co-ordinating with all peers to ensure best-practice, relevance and global B2B applicability.
- Lead with positivity, fun and high-energy.
- A strong and naturally willing team player, possessing a positive outlook and high energy
- Curiosity, collaboration and communication as core personal strengths.
- Awareness and empathy in working with others.
- Supporting coaching and mentoring planners, planning executives and planning apprentices (as required) and supporting peers within the Mi Insights team.
- Driven by the desire to discover new information and insights – be excited by the possibility of ‘what if?’
- An analytical thinker with the ability to apply good use of initiative to allow self-starting and self-sufficiency when needed.
- A love of advertising and marketing – or the opportunity to work in the industry.
- Be available and willing to lend a hand with a “can-do” attitude.
- Take care of your own fitness and wellbeing – to be ready for life at work and at home.
- Be a champion for the agency, our values and what we stand for.
- Connected and involved in networks and professional organisations, through social media or at events.
- Maintain and share a good breadth of reading sources; role specific, current affairs and broader areas of interest.
|Date Posted||16 February 2017 12:00 AM|
|Closing Date||30 April 2017 12:00 AM|
To get a comprehensive job specification or to apply for this role, please send your CV by email to email@example.com