Our research champion, leading and providing primary and secondary research findings, analysis and insights to create the foundations of fact upon which we build our strategic positioning and differentiations.
Playing a key role in building our reputation as the world’s most important B-2-B marketing agency.
What kind of person do we want?
- A strong and naturally willing team player, possessing a positive outlook and high energy.
- Curiosity, collaboration and communication as core personal strengths.
- Driven by the desire to discover new information and insights - excited by the possibility of ‘what if?’
- An analytical thinker with the ability to apply good use of initiative to allow self-starting and self-sufficiency when needed.
- A background or education in data or information research/study and analysis may be an advantage.
- Someone who loves advertising – or the opportunity to work in advertising.
What skills do we want?
A robust understanding of qualitative and quantitative research and an understanding of the respective relevance and logistics to prepare and manage both types of projects.
Proven capability to lead and carry out the research process itself.
The ability to work beyond the research findings and develop actionable insights: To demonstrate great analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail.
The capability to analyse and present the findings in a way that is clear and concise yet provides the necessary breadth and depth of information required.
Be able to liaise with the creative and go to market teams, to ensure all the wants and needs of everyone working on a pitch or client account have everything they need.
Strong reporting and communication skills; both in written and verbal presentation form.
- Liaising with and taking briefs from colleagues.
- Preparing briefs for and commissioning market intelligence studies or market research surveys.
- Preparing questionnaires for depth interviews.
- Preparing facilitation guides for focus groups.
- Managing field work or third-party providers
- Carrying out depth interviews (telephone or face-to-face).
- Hosting focus groups.
- Carrying out desk research using open and paid-for sources.
- Review and analysing outputs from research sources.
- Preparing insights reports and presentation decks.
- Developing and maintain a library of key insights
- Lead the line in the development of our research techniques and tools – to ensure we maintain continuous development in our approach, techniques and tools.
|Date Posted||11 April 2017 12:00 AM|
|Closing Date||30 June 2017 12:00 AM|
To get a comprehensive job specification or to apply for this role, please send your CV by email t firstname.lastname@example.org